Want to translate this blog?

Facts: The La Recoleta Cemetery

Recently, I had to research a certain country for a project. Luckily, the gods of projects gave me an easy pick - Argentina. Filled with wines, cities and history, Argentina is definitely a must visit for any tourist. I haven't been there myself but a particular tourist destination intrigued me. A cemetery.
The La Recoleta Cemetery is a tranquil and history-filled landmark for the majority of us who love a good horror story. Built in the eighteenth century by a group of monks, the cemetery holds the remains of many notable actors, singers and several Argentine presidents. It even has the tomb belonging to one of Napoleon's granddaughter(which is pretty cool in my opinion).
The cemetery itself is divided into segments like an actual city so

Comments

Trending Posts

Book Review: City of Saints and Thieves by Natalie C. Anderson

Short Story: The Ghost of Theodore Bushnell

Short Story: The Lady in Black

Book Review: The Time-Traveling Fashionista And Cleopatra, Queen of the Nile by Bianca Turetsky